CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Graduation Girl!

Kaia's pre-school doesn't mess around with graduation. The girls all wore white gowns, and white caps. The boys wore red gowns and red caps. Miss Nicole is helping Kaia into her gown when we arrived. After the gown was on it was off to Mrs. Hagfeldt to get the cap pinned on.
All the parents recieved explicit instructions to leave our daughters hair down so the caps would fit right. Mrs. Hagfelt even had white bobby pins so that they wouldn't show on the caps.
Of course they had to start with the pledge of alligence. Of course everything that was said during the program had to be yelled; as I'm sure they were coached to speak loudly.
After the ceremony Kaia and a few of her friends posed for a picture. (From left to right: Mia, Tyler, Kaia, and Alexa)
Kaia wanted to get a picture with her dad. (Maybe to proved that he does exsist! :) We were very happy to have him there as he usually misses out on all the good stuff. I can't believe my last child is going to be a prisoner of the public school system come August. I am not sad at all, but more wondering where all the time has gone! We love you Miss Kaia!

P.S. This was my favorite part of the program. Mrs. York sang a song called "Whose name is..." she calls out each childs name and they answer by standing and singing their name back. It was the cutest thing! I loved it. Good job Mrs. York, Mrs. Hagfeldt, and Miss Nicole!

4 comments:

Frayer Family

I love the cute video. Your Graduation Girl looks sooo cute. Good thing Derek could be there for it.

VivaLasFloyds

So cute that you got that video!

Jamie G.

I can't believe those girls will be in Kindergarten next year! Weren't they just in Nursery?? Yikes!

Kasey

I think it's funny that your youngest and my oldest are the same age. Hopefully I will make it through Trevor's first day and not cry....I am sure you will be jumping for joy with all of your kids in school!