
Then we opened presents. She got a jewelry making kit from grandma and grandpa Iverson, a dress, earrings, money, and a tutu from grandpa and grandma Dutcher, money from Auntie Ashley and Uncle Frankie, a game from me, and we are still waiting on dad's present from Afghanistan. She was very happy with her gifts.
Kaia, Matty, my mom, and Aunt Ashley played Pretty Pretty Princess...Matty won...he was the pretty pretty princess. (Love that face :)

9 comments:
Great job on the cake! Glad she has a good birthday.
The cake turned out so cute! You did great on it. Such fun gifts for a little girl. And a tutu! Hello, I ALWAYS wanted one of those when I was little and never got one.
So cute! You did a really good job on that cake!
I still remember I had Cadence on your due date, and you had Kaia on my due date! Now here we are 6 years later!!! Happy Birthday Kaia!
Your cake looks fantastic! You are much more artistic than you give yourself credit for...looks like fun!
We too only do "friend" birthday parties every other year...they are so much work. Glad she had an extra special day. We will have to find some time to have you all over swimming soon...
As for my heart monitoring appointments, I have been going twice a week since 32 weeks. In my first ultrasound - about 18 weeks - they identified a disorder with my umbilical cord that can cause some major complications. Thankfully everything has turned out ok, but the extra appointments are getting rather exhausting!!!
You did better on that cake then I would have done! Very cutsie.
Wow Steph! I'm impressed at that cake! Happy birthday Kaia!!!!!
What fun. Cute cake. Sorry I almost pulled you away from her party! I heard you ran today at Lewis park. We need to run together sometime. I ran there yesterday.
She is such a cute girl. I love family birthday parties, they are much more laid back.
Oh...and your cake is really good! You are an artist!
Post a Comment