CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back in Time...

Derek and I decided to clean and organize the garage. We have been pulling everything out, going through it, and deciding whether to keep, sell, or throw. So it should come as no surprise that I stumbled upon some old high school pictures. It was so fun to look back and laugh at stupid pictures, hair styles, clothes, boyfriends...and remember the good (and the bad times.) So for your enjoyment (or merely just to humor me) here are some Rancho pictures from 1994 and 1995 :)

Part of the football team my junior year

The homecoming parade (junior year)

Senior year bone assembly!

Jake Franquez and Jeremy Christensen

Powder puff cheerleaders Sean Roof and Kyle Hegland (RIP)(senior year)

Yearbook staff (junior year)

Homecoming parade (senior year)

Jake Franquez and Jeremy Christensen

The Bone Assembly...the ram guarding the "bone"

Our Ram beating the crap out the of the Vegas Wildcat!!!

Look carefully you may spot Larry Judd, Christian Prohaska (RIP), Tony Medina, Matt Farmer, Heather Sullivan etc...

3 comments:

GHFamily

Memory lane.. gotta love it!

Sia

Wow! High school seems like a lifetime ago. It was fun to see some familiar faces in the photos.

Kasey

Sometimes I wish I would have stayed that year. It seems like I missed a lot of fun! But then I never would have the fun memories I have with Erin and Heidi.....