CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving everybody headed up to Fairfield, ID (you may not find it on a map :)Not only was it Thanksgiving but my nephew was being baptized that weekend. We could do it that weekend because no one in the town had been baptized in 34 years so they let my sister plan it however she wanted. She also had a friend in town that liked to take pictures so we did a whole family shoot on Friday. It was so cold! we would take a bunch of pictures...put our jackets on for a minute... then take some more.They turned out cute and although you can't see (I am such a city slicker!!!) I chose to wear flats and my feet were so wet and cold from the snow when we were done!Hahaha

Me and my sisters

Derek and I

I don't know what Matty was doing with his shoulders, but I look cute :)

cousins at the clubhouse

The sisters and the parents

Kimmy and her husband Greg

Jess with her family

The whole bunch

8 comments:

Steph

Blogger does not do these pictures justice...they look all blurry!

.

Looks like fun to me! Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I keep forgetting to send you an invite to my blog...look for it soon! Hope you are having a terrific week!

Brad and Leslie

I think they look great! What an awesome family you have.

Heidi

I love all the pictures! You guys look great!

LaAna

LOVE the pics! Family photos are always an adventure.

LaAna
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown

(This is from Kasey) That is so fun the whole family could get together. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the whole "no one had been baptized for 34 years". What is the population there? Glad you had a fun time and the pictures all look so cute. The snow may LOOK nice, but it sure doesn't feel that way.

GHFamily

I want a picture of the 3 Iverson girls.. afterall, I have adopted you all.