We had a lesson last Sunday about creating our own small plates like Nephi did, and since I hate actually compose text, I decided to maybe write some stuff on the computer. My sister-in-law has wanted a family website where we could all input our schedules and upcoming events to keep each other informed, and she wanted me to do it, but I have no desire or time to maintain a website so this will have to do. I have officially jumped on the blogging bandwagon. Now I can tell people to "check out my blog". Hopefully I'll be able to remeber the address :)
Well, so long for now.
Abi turns 12...and the rest of our week!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Nice blog!!!! Now everyone has a blog
Guess who found your paper on my desk with your blog address!!
Nosy Aaron!
Welcome to the blog world!
Love it! Thanks for postin'!
Yeah! Now I can always check in!
Post a Comment