
Matt's kindergarten class did a performance of Goldilocks and the three bears. They sang a little song... "hold on to your socks, here comes Goldilocks" It was a very cute production, and a lot of work for the three teachers to coordinate 100 little kids to learn all the songs and have the kids memorize their parts! Wow! Matty had a speaking part, which he memorized the first day, and was so excited to perform.

These are some of the other kids in Matt's class, that were in the chorus. All the kids did such a good job! Very cute :)

Kaia, Tyler, and Alexa were just sitting on the steps after the show, I had to snap a picture. These little girls willbe in the same kindergarten nextyear,a nd probably be doing the same play.
2 comments:
Holy updating girl!!
Good job!
For real! I still have four more posts to go to be current! Lord almighty, will I ever get to publish in a timely manner?
Post a Comment