CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

The final result!

Friday August 8th at 5pm I went to the salon to get my hair chopped off. I knew I wanted to go short, even though I always think I want long hair. The problem is when I try to grow my hair out I end up looking like a lioness! Anyway, if you looked at my last blog, I chose the third hair style on the top row. Lord knows I don't have a face like hers, but I thought I could still pull it off. I love the cut, and the way it feels. My friend Bree told me I look younger with shorter hair. If that is the case I'll need to keep it short forever :)
Front side before
Back side before
right after in the salon-super curly! You know how they can get your hair to curl or lay strighter than you can ever do at your house :)
Today. I like the looser curl look.
and the back!

12 comments:

Sheri

It really looks great. Everybody said the same thing about looking younger to me too. I think it is all in how you feel. I feel 18, ha ha.

.

I love the new do! It's a great style on you...is all that curl natural? If so...lucky you! I agree, the softer curl is cute!

Steph

It is natural curl.

Kasey

It looks way cute. You look cute with short hair and that cute looks so good on you. Makes you look like a hot mama!

Did you get my message the other day? Call me back!

Jamie G.

That's really cute! Good job!

Amanda

It love it...it turned out very cute!!! Getting hair cut and even trimmed is the best! I can never get it to look like it does when I leave the salon!!!

Sara

so stinking cute!!! I am totally feeling your "lioness struggles. Boy do I wish the flat iron had been invented when I was in high school! Great choice on the cut, and I think you look every bit as cute as the girl in the picture!

Mindy

SO super cute. That would be fun I will talk yo steph about it!! It would be so fun to see you again.

Marylin Kelley

Oh yes HOT MAMA! Loves it!!!! K we need to get together soon :)

Frayer Family

Steph,
It is super cute!! I like the looser curl too. I love it short!! Bree is right, it makes you look younger.
Jaimee

LaAna

I like the short do! It looks more YOU then the longer style. Is it easier having shorter hair?

steph j.

Cute hair Steph, I want to go short too but I'm still not brave enough!