The day has finally arrived when all my children are members of the public school crew! I have been asked many times if I would be sad to my my baby go off to school, and every time the answer is heck no! I will be jumping for joy :) Maybe it is because I am always the one that is home since Derek is gone all the time, so any extra free time I can get is so nice. I do get a little sentimental when I think of all them them now old enough to be in school, and how soon they will be out of school and moving out and stuff, but for now I will enjoy my quiet time. My dream of being a stay at home mom when all the kids are in school finally came true (kinda)!

Zackery in his new school duds! What a cute 4th grader!

Matty with his two first grade teachers...Mrs. Downer on the left, and Mrs. Swinn on the right.

Zack with his fourth grade teacher. He's out in the portables this year :(

Kaia in her kindergarten line ready to go in!

This is all their lunches packed the night before. Kaia didn't want to feel left out so she packed one for when she got home from school.

The boys backpacks loaded with all their school supplies

First day of school clothes.

Sweet, sassy Kaia ready to learn!

Matty was so excited to have a lunch box and spend all day at school. We'll see how long that lasts:)
9 comments:
Kaia looks so different! I almost didn't recognize her standing in line. I can't wait to have all of my kids in school full time! I think I'll be having a P-A-R-T-Y!!
Well you're way better at taking pictures than I am. I saw all these other moms with their camera at school and Trevor asked, "Do I get to be in a picture too?" Poor kid. Looks like they were all excited for school and what a nice day off you had! I bet you will loves those days you don't work...you can sleep in, stay in pajamas all day. Hee hee.
What a great first day! I love the pic of the lunches, it is so important to plan ahead! Kaia is so cute to want her own lunch too.
How fun life is! I can't believe we already have kids.
Trevor is going to wrestle at Eldorado this year. I know the coach there - his little boy goes to Debbie's with my kids. :) He coached at Vegas a couple years ago.
Hey, do Jessica and Kimberly have blogs?
My nephew wrestles at Green Valley. This will be his second year out there.
I am trying to be creatve with making lunch for school. I need any suggestions.
I am trying to be creatve with making lunch for school. I need any suggestions.
Kaia looks so grown up! That is so fun to get everything ready for the first day of school! How was YOUR first day of school? I am at my moms still. I will call you soon. Maybe Kaia and Cadence could play.
Post a Comment