CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

A new hair cut...


Okay, so I've got an itch to cut my hair. I have looked online for short curly hairstyles. Some of these are really short (I'm toying with the idea) and some are longer, but still short:) Anyway, I'm asking for opinions and thoughts on cutting my hair. Tell me what you think. You can click on any picture and it will be enlarged. So try and picture my face with any of these hair cuts or any other ideas you may have. I'm open to suggestions! Be honest! Don't try and get me to get a stupid hair cut just so you can laugh at me :) J/K

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sia

Hi Steph-- I think you'd look great in any of them (ok, so I'm not partial to the Kerri Russel really short, tight curl one-- doesn't look feminine) but other then that, you could work all of them!! As for a girls' get together, I'm good for the weekend of 15th! Let me know!!

VivaLasFloyds

Gotta agree with Sia on the Kerri Russel...don't do it!

All of the others look cute.

Chuckie

I vote for the Grandma Mary hair do...it looks like it would be easy to maintain and it is short and has some curls.

.

Here is another vote of no for the Kerri Russel haircut. I know I have seen a website you can upload your picture and "try on" a whole bunch of new hairstyles. Try out www.HairMixer.com. You can select the hair style and change the color. It's pretty fun!

Sheri

I just chopped 8 inches off my hair. It is a nice change, but I am still having difficult making it look as cute as when my sister does it. It is also much cooler. Go for it, change is good.

Heidi

I am also with everyone else... NO Kerri Russel!! We all just got our hair cut the other day! Cadence got her hair really short. Easy for me to do now that she is starting school!

Kasey

Dave saw the pictures when I was looking at your blog and he said, "What is that?" I told him you were thinking of cutting your hair short. His reply, "Don't do it. Guys don't like really short hair on girls." Now you know why mine is always long. But I don't like the really short cuts either. I think your hair looks best when it's a little longer. I am being completely honest with you here - I have always loved your curly hair and I think LONGER curly hair looks better than SHORT curly hair.

Ipuna Black

Sorry I'm the party pooper. I like your hair the way it is, but I think it will be cute no matter what you do with it.

Steph

Thanks for the comments. The big day is tomorrow. I am going tocut it, cause when it gets this long I start to look like a lioness! It can't lay nicely, it fluffs up around my face like a mane!!! I'll post a before and after tomorrow :)
P.S. Derek is a fan of the short hair.