CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

We've got hives!

Poor little Matty has had hives! I never had hives growing up but my sister Jessica did! I knew that usually it is an allegic reaction to something and I remember my mom putting calamine lotion on her to ease the itching pain. These pictures are from after soccer practice. His hives had cleared up the day before so I sent him to soccer, and he came home looking like this. This all happened the first week of school (yes, I know I'm a slacker) so he missed the third day of school, and I took him to the doctor. Turns out he had an ear infection in each ear, the hives were probably caused by his cold he had, and they go away in about five days. Sure enough two days later they were gone and we've not had anymore since. But good lord it looked like I was hitting him or something!
When he woke up the next morning the hives were gone but his his face was so swolen almost beyond recognition!

I had to move his underware up as to spare everyone from the crack view :)
Posted by Picasa