They had a special guest guitar player named Warren Haynes who was in town to play with Eric Clapton the following night but he stopped by to play a song called #41 with the band. They also had a guest saxophone player since their saxophone player, LeRoi Moore, died three weeks earlier. Jeff Coffin(of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones)filled in for the remainder of the tour. He kinda looks like Derek :) Enjoy this short clip...
Maybe turn your volume down a little it's kinda loud at first.
Abi turns 12...and the rest of our week!
9 years ago

4 comments:
lucky duck, i want to go. When does Derek leave? Crazy, because dumb people cant be civil to one another families have to suffer. so sad. we will be praying for you guys. Dave Matthews is one of my fav's. Hope you had fun.
Derek left last Wednesday. I had such s great time! Can't wait till next year!
I love Dave too! So does Steve! We are a little jealous. Maybe we will have to plan a fun trip next year!! Sounded like a blast, minus rude boys!
Sounds like you trip was so fun!! I would love to go on a fun trip without the kids!!! If I were Holly, I would have elbowed him in the back and kicked in the back of his knees!!! Good for her!! (I left another comment on the blog where Derek left) Love you guys!
Jaimee PS...your brave to take 2 little girls with you to get their toes done too. Does it cost the same?
Post a Comment