CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

In Reno

I am in Reno for the weekend for my sisters bridal shower. No one up here was going to throw her one so I volunteered to do it. My mom and I flew up this morning for the shower tomorrow. It should be fun. I am so looking forward to getting my computer back Monday. It has been running so slow and crashing so I took it in, but I have so many new posts to do... Matty getting his cast off, my backyard garden, Thanksgiving, and my favorite... waking up one Saturday morning to a fire in the kitchen. Check back soon. Ta ta for now.

3 comments:

kim

Hey, I want to go to Reno!! Heck I would like to go to any place that I could. Come get me I need a day off.

Kasey

Fire in the kitchen...just another day with the Davis kids. I can't wait to hear that story. Hope the shower goes well and tell her I said Congrats on getting married. I still see her the way she was when we played together and she would want to play with us. But then I can't picture Jessica with kids...in my mind she is just still little!

Heidi

Tell Kim we said Congratulations! We want to see pictures!
Fire?? We want to see pictures of that also!!
I have a cousin that lives in Reno... ask kim if she knows that Andros Family!