Matty: That sounds like it is a good thing to take women out on dates.
Kaia: Yeah they are being nice to women but taking them out.
I then had to explain that not only do they take lots of women out on dates but they also tell them lies, like I only want to date you, you are so wonderful, and then as soon as the date is over goes on another date and says the same thing to another woman, and over and over again. Then they kinda understood. The following are some excerpts following my explanation...
Matty: What does a womanizer look like?
Kaia: Zack and Matty you guys could be womanizers!
Zack: Dad is not a womanizer.
Kaia: Mom if you acted that way you would be a manizer.
Matty: Mom, I'm never going to be a womanizer, you know that.
Kaia: That Britney is one smart girl. She knows that he is a womanizer.
Thanks Britney, my kids learned a new term today...

That is one smart girl!

8 comments:
That is so funny! I've been so busy with school stuff that I am just getting caught up. Congradulations on your masters! Yeah! It just seems like not to long ago I just met you and you just started your degree! Good for you!
Poptart! Crazy! I had no idea that could happen. Funny about Kiai!
Funny funny! I love that song!! Your kids crack me up!! I think your boys are cute enough to be womanizers but they are nice boys!! :)
Okay that is so funny. You HAVE to show your kids this when they are older. I loved the "mom you could be a manizer."
That's so funny. I'm sure - Brittany's outfit!
Too FUNNY!!! Don't you love the way kids think? Life is so simple and cut and dry at that age! Now if it only stayed that way.......
That is so funny! I love it when people put stuff their kids say on their blogs! Oh, and I like that black poptart... YUM!!
Hey that is soooo funny!!!! Kaia she cracks me up!! i laughed so hard when she said, "Mom you could be a manizer!" ha ha well you have cute kids and that is one CUTE picture of brittney!! ha ha jk!
<3 always,
kara bowden
Steph,
That is totally funny! I love that conversation you had with your kids. I have those kind of talks all the time! By the way...great picture of Britney you put with your comments!!! I loved it! Miss you tons! When are you coming over to go in the hot tub!
Jaimee
Post a Comment