CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The biggest loser...

We love the biggest loser at our house. When you are in first grade you can stay up and watch with mom (cause dad doesn't like the show). Every once in a while Kaia gets to stay up and watch the show. I guess I never realized what kind of influence the show is having on my kids until today... Derek and I went to work out and we took Kaia, so as we were walking out I saw a girl that used to come take my classes. I hadn't seen her for a while so we chit-chatted for while then said good-bye. As soon as we start walking away Kaia asks if she was on the biggest loser!!!!! Seriously? Anyone who seems like they have a few pounds to lose was on the biggest loser? We tried to tell her that could have hurt her feelings while trying not to laugh! What a snot!

2 comments:

.

Kids say the darndest things! Yesterday while at swimming lessons, Abigail was waiting to get in and this little girl with a REALLY short haircut came in and Abigail turned to me and said, "That is an ugly haircut mommy. It looks weird!" While I totally agreed, I had to take the opportunity to discuss with her how her comment could have hurt the little girl's feelings.

Brad and Leslie

I love kids. They make me smile! I wish I was the biggest loser, heaven know I need to be!