Okay, I have two excuses as to why I'm not posting every Friday. 1) my wonderful husband reads our blog (as well he should, especially when he is away!) But, when your husband only weighs 5-10 pounds more than you do and if you have a week where you gain weight which brings that weight even closer to your husbands...one tends to not want to post a weight and a picture. 2) I have been fluctuating so bad! Gain and lose and gain and lose etc... I guess I am just frustrated. I've heard it said that your body knows what weight it's comfortable with but I don't know if my brain is comfortable with the number on the scale. I know I am not comfortable with my body. I have been thinner... just last year, and was very comfortable with where I was. I guess that goes without saying though huh? Anyway, that's the update. Hopefully I can find the motivation to continue the process :)
3 comments:
I always hate on the Biggest Loser when they work out so hard for the week and then lose nothing or gain weight. What's up with that? Don't get discouraged...hopefully you're mind and body will be on the same page soon!
I'm pulling for you Steph! I soooo need to get back on the work out horse too.
Me too! I've been doing the up down thing my whole life, and I still haven't got it together. I just told Johnny last night if I were given three wishes, a faster metabolism would be one of them. Hang in there, try your best and if you have a bad day, start again tomorrow.
Post a Comment