I got gas for $.78 a gallon! I love Albertsons gas rewards :)
I saved $1.35 a gallon.
Abi turns 12...and the rest of our week!
9 years ago
Derek: Rules the people Stephanie: Crowned in victory Zackery: Remembered by God Matthew: Gift of the Lord Kaia: From the earth
4 comments:
I thought you were going to have a picture of a pot of beans! LOL But good for you. All the rewards without any of the smell .... cheap gas!
That is where I am about to go in a few minutes... to Alb's to get gas! I have some reward points also!!
That food storage guy called me the other day. He said "did Stephanie Davis tell you that I was going to call." lol He is going to come over next Tues.
um can I get an update!!!! Love the cheap gas with rewards. can't get enough of that!!! how are you?
Way to go Steph...I just got it for $0.63 a gallon. Cost me $13.55 to fill up Carla's car for our Disney trip. Gotta love Albertson's.
Post a Comment