CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Post #60...things I have woken up to recently!

1. "Mom what would happen if someone swallowed a dime?"
2. "Mom is it normal for your weiner to be different colors?"
3. A naked boy wearing just his heely's zooming around the house!
Really?... Is there anything more to add?

7 comments:

Marylin

Oh my gosh!! LOL That is AWESOME!! :) You and Carla are totally out of control!! :)

LaAna

"No I think that covers it!" Too funny the things boys say AND do.

Heidi

That is so funny! Different colors?? That is CRAZY! What did you do about the dime?

Kasey

Do you just roll over and go back to sleep?

Steph

Sometimes I do roll over and go back to sleep and other times I just laugh! I think the dime came out. I gave him some poop medicine and it cleared him out! I guess I will have to wait and see if he complains his belly still hurts :)

Brad and Leslie

You just made my day! I love boys.

Steph

I am usually awake by the time my boys get up, but when I'm not I am usually wokin up by crying and screaming. Can we just have a morning of peace!!! Although I wouldn't change these years for the world.