CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Preview...

I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last entry!!! I am officially a blog slacker :) Anyway, my delay has mostly stemmed from a crappy computer. I cannot get the pictures off my camera to my computer, and so I have had to resort to doing the things the "old fashioned way" and go get them put on a CD at Walgreens and Costco. Anyway, here is a preview of what is to be coming: Soccer, my house on lock down, three performances, a birthday party, a graduation, and a 911 call. Oh yes, it's good. To be continued...

4 comments:

Kasey

Oooo...I can hardly wait!

Jamie G.

I'm so glad that you found our blog!! The kids talk about you guys all the time too. It's nice to know that they remember the good people that we came to know and love there in the ward. We will be visiting for Christmas & to have Ryker's baptism, so we'll have to get the kids together. I'll add you to my blog list and check in often!

Steph

Yea! I would love to get together while you are down here. I can't believe Riker is going to be baptized! How the time flies.

Frayer Family

Okay Steph, don't keep us all in suspense too long!! I can't wait to hear all of this!!! Pic's are cute of soccer. That is exactly how T-Dog feels about soccer. Isn't it great! Stick it to us!! Let us hear it :)
Jaimee