My mother-in-law came over today before she left for Monticello tomorrow. She showed me two wigs she bought for herself to wear when she doesn't feel like fixing her hair. Of course, she and my children thought it was a good idea to try them on. Enjoy!
Your kids in those wigs is pretty hillarious! Sometimes I think a wig might not be a bad idea, but then I have heard that they are very hot and itchy. Rock those wigs Grandma!!!
It's funny how when they have the wigs on they look like they could be triplets! Are you going to be at Sia's shower on Saturday? I am still trying to think of a really good gift to give....
5 comments:
Your kids in those wigs is pretty hillarious! Sometimes I think a wig might not be a bad idea, but then I have heard that they are very hot and itchy. Rock those wigs Grandma!!!
It's funny how when they have the wigs on they look like they could be triplets! Are you going to be at Sia's shower on Saturday? I am still trying to think of a really good gift to give....
That is so funny! They are so cute! Hope to see you this weekend!
Very cute wigs!! You must be so proud. :) We used to put them on our dog Taffy when we were kids. Poor dog.
Your boys are much better looking as boys but funny none the less!
Post a Comment