
I can't believe my first born is in 4th grade already! He continues to look more like his dad everyday. In two years he is going to middle school! I used to teach middle school, and I know what goes on there. I just hope he won't be beat up. He tends to be an easy target :(

Ahhh Matty! First grader, all boy, typical middle child. He has enjoyed all the attention having a broken arm has brought him. He continues to look more like my dad everyday. He always makes me smile.
And sister bear! Little miss Kindergartener! She lives up to every expectation one could have about her red hair and her attitude :) She bosses us all around and drives us crazy but we love the little princess! Don't really know who she looks like???

5 comments:
Your kids are too cute Stephanie. I can't believe that you and Tara have kids in the same grade. Matty looks a lot like you. It's scary to see how our kids take after one or the other parent. Katie takes after Harvey, Travis me and Abby is like to combo kid. I look like my dad and Tara looks like my mom. It's just weird. I'm glad to see that everything is going well with you!
Cute pics! I really need to get my kids in, I gave up on school pictures- since they aren't all in school it's just easier to take them in at once. Yours turned out really good!
Love the pics! The kids look so grown up. Can you believe they are all in school already?
Nice pics! I heard there was a really nice lady there helping with pics that day! :)
you are so right! I can't believe how much he looks like your dad! Unbelievable!! Hey by the way, does anyone in the family have a blog?? Your parents, kim jessica?? Anyone?!?!
Post a Comment