Well we have journyed to Gooding,ID to visit my sister and family. It has done nothing but snow since before we got here. In fact today church was canceled because of snow!!! Can you believe it? Anyway tomorrow we are taking the kids skiing over in Fairfield. My brother-in-law works at the ski resort so we get free lift tickets and gear. Matty feels like he already knows how to snowboard cause he played a game on the Wii, zack just wants to go sledding, and Kaia is concerned cause she doesnt know how to ski. More to come on how the day turns out.
5 comments:
Good luck with the skiing...hopefully there will be no more broken bones:) Have fun!!
Okay, to start, wrap those kiddos up in bubble wrap before they put on anything else!
Glad that you got away for some family and fun time. Live it up and be safe.
Happy New Year to you guys and we're wishing Derrick a safe return!
Stay safe! Does Jessica live in ID? I can't wait to see Kim's wedding invite - I hope there's a picture!
I'm with Kaia on the skiing too! Can't wait to hear how it all went!
NO brokens bones this trip, I hope! Great to see you are all having fun and making memories! :)
Post a Comment