CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week one...

So one week down, a million more to go... This week I was not as good as I should have been:( I did lose a pound though! Gotta give myself credit for that at least. Since beginning work as a counselor, I realize I do not particularly enjoy some aspects of an office. My secretary is an amazing baker and while she will never eat any of her own cooking, she is happy to make delicious treats for the rest of us. So while the rest plump it up, she has lost 17 pounds. So this week I am going to resist her evil treats and eat my own carefully planned and portioned food. So my picture this week may look very similar to last week's because I only lost a pound but soon enough I will start to see a difference... Hooray!

158 lbs.

9 comments:

Jamie G.

You are inspiring! I have always wished I could be so motivated. Thomas and I are going to start doing SOMETHING...anything this week. I haven't had soda in about 2 weeks, so now I need to do something else to help me get all this weight off. Congrats on losing the pound even with all those evil treats!

LaAna

Way to stay dedicated and focused in the face of temptation!

.

Yeah! 1 pound is 1 pound - don't forget that! Keep it up!

Steph

Thanks for the comments and the words of encouragement! You have no idea how helpful they are:)

VivaLasFloyds

girl! seriously!! You just put it out there right!

love it!

congrats on the pound...better than gaining!!

Ipuna Black

I'm quickly catching up on all your stuff. What fun. Good for you for being brave enough to post losing weight pictures :). You always had the determination and drive!
I'm glad you and Derick are getting to spend a lot of time together!

Brad and Leslie

What happened to the comment I just left?! Oh well...

I just said that you are definitely inspiring. Now I need to get motivated!

Kasey

Good for you! I'm making a big salad on Saturday so we can all eat our veggies...but I mostly eat salad because I like the dressing so much. Oh well at least it gets me to eat salad! I think I'll workout tonight because you're such a good example.

Marylin

Yay good for you!! I was down nearly 3 pounds for the week!!! I was so excited I nearly fell off the scale in front of everyone!! :)GO US I am gonna miss you tomorrow night!! If you decide to just stop by for a min that would be wonderful!!