CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

ANSWER USING ONLY ONE WORD IF YOU CAN!

Where is your cell phone? kitchen
Your significant other? Derek
Your hair? dark
Your mother? independant
Your father? retired
Your favorite thing? ice cream
Your dream last night? unknown
Your favorite drink? water
Your dream/goal? husband home
What room are you in? computer
Your hobby? shopping
Your fear? mistakes
Where do you want to be in 6 years? together
Where were you last night? home
Something that you aren't? relaxed
Muffins? blueberry
Wish list item? surgery
Last thing you did? dinner
What are you wearing? clothes
TV? yes :)
Your pets? cat
Friends? necessity!
Your life? stressful
Your mood? changing
Missing someone? yes
Your car? Honda
Something you're not wearing? shoes
Your favorite store? Anthropologie
Your favorite color? orange
When is the last time you cried? yesterday
Where do you go to over and over? pedicures
My favorite place to eat? sushi
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? ALONE!

4 comments:

Kasey

That's fun to read. I guess even when you use few words there are still new things to learn about a person.

.

It's always fun to get to know what someone is thinking! How have you been doing??? :)

Marylin

I love these things they are so fun to read and I haven't seen that one before!! :)

VivaLasFloyds

CHEATER!!!!

That's right. I said it.