This is what you get when you ask your seven year old to put some
clothes on!
Abi turns 12...and the rest of our week!
9 years ago
Derek: Rules the people Stephanie: Crowned in victory Zackery: Remembered by God Matthew: Gift of the Lord Kaia: From the earth
5 comments:
WHAAAATT??? I think he should wear that on the first day of school! It has........... personality. At least that's about all that can squeeze into that little number, LOL!
Okay, obviously you have not been to my house. Colin will very often come downstairs with his pajama pants on his head, his arms through the legs, then he will put his legs through a shirt arms, and of course no underware. He thinks it's so funny but when I want to get out the door it's just annoying
He is just in love with his wrestling singlet! Weirdo :)
Hopefully he has undies on. I have to check my 7 year old before leaving the house - he loves the feeling of going commando! TMI?!
Leslie, that is hilarious because Matty loves going commando too!!! I forget to check half the time and turns out he did not wear underwear to school.
Steph- he loves the singlet! He has even worn it to school under his clothes without me knowing until bedtime :) Dork!
Post a Comment