I found your blog! Now I can see yo' face! :) I just noticed your new twitter update about the hubby being home and not to bother you, which leads me to believe, your new blog title should read, If this vans a rockin' don't come a knockin'! LOL I can't believe I'm posting this, but I think it to be too funny! LOL :) I'm glad he is home and safe! Thank you Derek for all that you do for our country!
4 comments:
How about Darling Davis Diary
hmm.. i don't even know how to change a blog name, so you are already ahead of me..
You can call it
Davis Dailies...
I don't have an idea...I just noticed on your Twitter updates you made those brownies yesterday and so did I. They are so good!!!
I found your blog! Now I can see yo' face! :) I just noticed your new twitter update about the hubby being home and not to bother you, which leads me to believe, your new blog title should read, If this vans a rockin' don't come a knockin'! LOL I can't believe I'm posting this, but I think it to be too funny! LOL :) I'm glad he is home and safe! Thank you Derek for all that you do for our country!
Post a Comment