Derek: Rules the people Stephanie: Crowned in victory Zackery: Remembered by God Matthew: Gift of the Lord Kaia: From the earth
Too funny, although, I know if I had found that I probably would not have been laughing. How easily did it wash off???
That is dang funny! You will have to bring the fishing poles when you come.
These pictures are hysterical.
The markers came off so easy. Zack took the pictures and used baby wipes to wipe off BEFORE they came in to show me :) sneakies
Oh my heck! That is so funny! Good blackmail pictures!
Steph...did they do this to each other? or did you do it to them?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too funny, although, I know if I had found that I probably would not have been laughing. How easily did it wash off???
That is dang funny! You will have to bring the fishing poles when you come.
These pictures are hysterical.
The markers came off so easy. Zack took the pictures and used baby wipes to wipe off BEFORE they came in to show me :) sneakies
Oh my heck! That is so funny! Good blackmail pictures!
Steph...did they do this to each other? or did you do it to them?
Post a Comment