1. Mom's takes longer so we have to be patient and wait quietly.
2. No running around the salon
3. Follow directions
I always go to the place right by the Albertson's by my house so as soon as we got in Kaia helped Alexa pick a color.
At first they were picking several colors so I told them to narrow it to one.
Kaia chose red glittery and Alexa chose gold glittery.
They looked so cute sitting in those big chairs. They had fun messing with the remote controls. Their favorite was the vibrating.
First, the woman did Alexa toes.
Then she did Kaia's toes.
While they were waiting for me to finish they went to look at the nail designs across the salon.
Kaia's toes
Alexa's toes
Alexa asked if they could get a treat after we were done. I told her getting her nails done is a treat. She said, " No, I mean something to lick or eat." So we went to Great Harvest, and they got some bread and a soda. and both made it out alive :)
They were very good and aside from Kaia's temper tantrum before we left the salon I would do it again.

12 comments:
Oh, how fun! Maybe I do want to daughter to go get my toes done with..then again it's awfully nice going alone! What a nice mom you are :)
How fun! I have contemplated taking all my girls for a girl's night, but haven't become brave enough yet! I seriously can't believe how big those girls are now. Harley and Ryker talk about our "old" neighbors all the time, and wonder how you all are doing. We are coming for Christmas, and should all get together.
That is too cute! I love them in those gigantic looking chairs. That reminds me I need to take a trip there!!!
What a fun day!!!! I have never gotten a pedicure, but after looking at your pics, it makes me want to go! My girls love going to the nail salon too. It's crazy how innate loving the girl stuff is. When Jessica got out of the bath tonight, she immediately went over and put lip gloss on and tried to put on make-up.
Starting them young on the pampering. What cute little painted toes.
Thanks for taking Alexa! She's been showing of her toes all day. Tomorrow she HAS to wear shoes that show her toes!
It is so funny that those girls are friends! Its kinda like looking at me and Kimmy! Funny how things turn out and the different connections people have!! I love it :) By the way, where is Kim living and whats she doing these days??
Fun girl stuff! Looks like you girlies had a fun time.
You are so crazy with the whole Dave Mathews thing...I am glad you have some tradition :).
Sorry about your air conditioner! I had no idea they cost that much!
I'm glad you are still taking time out for yourself!
so cute. how nice of you!
I have always wanted to take Hailee with me but didn't know they did little girl toes. She has to go now! So cute.
I love girls days! Zoƫ & I go & get pedicures when the boys are gone. I must say you are one brave (and patient!) woman for taking two little ones! It looks like they were little angels. I love Alexa's definition of a treat - I couldn't describe 'a treat' any better than she did!
Post a Comment