
10 years ago on July 15th, 2008 Derek and I eloped at the Cedar City, UT courthouse. My roommate at the time came and took pictures, and to this day we have still never recieved them (nice, I know!) However, exactly one month later Derek and I had another ceremony in Las Vegas with all our friends and family and I got to wear my wedding dress. So now 10 years later I fit into the waist, but apparently I have gained weight in my back and rib cage :) because I could not get it zipped up. Then of course the kids wanted to try it on. Here's the breakdown of our first 10 years together:
3- the number of beautiful children we have!
3- the number of cars we've bought.
4- the number of anniversaries we've actually spent together :) (numbers 1,2,6, and 10)
7- the number of different houses we've lived in.
17- the number of different jobs we've had.
2- the number of pets we've had.
3- the number of states we've lived in. (Utah, North Carolina, and Nevada)
Forever- the length of time we have yet to be together!


5 comments:
Did you know that your mom called my mom on your Las Vegas wedding day? She had just found out you were already married and she called my mom to vent. My mom got off the phone and since Karen and Mel and Jenny were staying at my house Karen told the whole story. Do you still keep in touch with her?
I love the back shot of your G's that is HOT!! Love the post and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! That is awesome and I am glad he is home to be with you for such an important one!!
I thought you would love that! It shows my progression :)
It's all that back exercise you do. You kick my but!
love the wedding dress pics. i couldnt even get my big toe in mine. wish i could loose the weight. too lazy though. i put you on my blog. k.i.t. love steph
Post a Comment