CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

swimming lessons

My children have always loved to swim but have always thought drowning was inevitable so they have been completely dependant on their life jackets. I found a teacher named Patrice Winn who I'd heard was a miracle worker when it comes to kids and swimming! Sure enough in only two lessons my kids were swimming independently and comfortable with it. They had a total of eight lessons. She covered breast stroke, crawl, back stroke, and beginning diving. She is my hero. She keeps threatening to quit every year, but people keep convincing her to do one more year. Hopefully she'll do it again next year, so Kaia can work on her skills. I'm so proud of them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Ipuna Black

Sign me up. I want to sign Kobi and Xayla up. Let me know if she will continue. How much is it?