I stole this from Chuckie Floyd. It sounded fun:
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you....
Abi turns 12...and the rest of our week!
9 years ago

8 comments:
Oh there are too many to even think of just one. I think one of of our most important moments was after our "falling out" when we lived together at school and we were able to put everything behind us and remember that we had been friends forever and whatever made us fight in the first place was not worth all of those years we've been friends. I think every strong friendship goes through some rough patches and thankfully we were able to mend ours. When we were little we imagined being moms and having our kids play together. Now I think of the two of us crying on the phone to one another when our boys leave on their missions, when our babies get married and move out of the house and celebrating when we become grandmothers. Sis. Dixon told me once that she has a group of friends she gets together with every year and I always think that is going to be us and the girls we grew up with. It's so nice that we can not talk for a while and then when we all get together it's like we're back in Sis. Robb's Mia Maid class chatting about what happened to us over the weekend.
K so this is the image that I still hold dear, you pregnant with Matty, doing Yoga with Zac and Lexi crawling around the gym! :) Oh yeah you know you love that one hee hee
Where do I start!! I remember when I would come over your house to swim, and we would pretend that we were the "little mermaid" and would sing "part of your world". I remember when you got your car and we would listen to Pearl Jam! Oh and I remember the Sia & Holly vs. Heidi & Steph fight!! OH MAN! I could go on and ON! I just know that you have always been there for me! Oh... and that you had Kia on my due date, and I had Cadence on your due date! Love you girl!
I forgot something... he he he. I remember when we painted your room and put our hand and foot prints on the wall with paint!
Ok..I dont even know if comments can be as long as the memories I have.... Can I just say I spent every waking minute at your house with all of you guys..of course especially Kimmy! haha.. I remember the wooden playhouse on the side of your house and swimming every stinkin day..and I remember when your parents let you turn the garage into your room! Dude.. I played Oregon Trail on our computer like every day! And I remember when your grandparents would come to visit in the RV and I would hang out all day in there playing Clue! haha The list goes on..and on..Oh, and of course the MANY nights I would have sleepover with Kim and your dad would have to carry me home in the middle of the night cause I wanted to go home! ahh..childhood!
You and I at the Eastern and Sahara 24 Hour Fitness jumping up and down looking crazy alone in the exercise room, hoping we don't wet our pants.
I guess some of the first memories I have of you are baby sitting you and helping take care of your hampster and pool when you guys were out of town. I always remember you with Kasey.
Let's see which one do I go with...I could use the one you said about me but that is already taken. Let's go with the "Lemon Turd"...ok it was really lemon curd but when the kids told me they said, "Dad, Stephanie brought over some lemon turd that she made!"
Post a Comment